O'Douds is looking for a creative/marketing intern starting in January 2017!
We are looking for someone who is skilled artistically to contribute to creating, designing, and maintaining marketing strategies with O'Douds. The only major requirement is skills in photography. We'll be able to teach you everything else! In this internship, you'll work closely with our creative team, including 1924us, in order to learn about product design and photography, lifestyle design and photography, advertising, marketing, and much more. We want this internship to be equally helpful for both parties, and we'll be working hard so that you leave this internship with a wealth of knowledge and skills. If there's any area of the business that you are interested in that we have not listed, we will be happy to teach and explain this to you as well.
Hours: 5-10 hours/week
98 Moore Street, Suite 1
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Supervisor: Clayton Douds
- Assist in the planning, creation, and distribution of advertising campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing materials, such as photography, designs, and merchandising.
- Assist with social media, including blog posts, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat.
- Assist with website development and design.
- Assist with product development and design.
- Must be located in the NYC area.
- Must be skilled in photography and editing.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be skilled with technology and social media.
Email your resume and any other information to: Clayton@odouds.us