Oakmoss + Cedar Beard Balm
For moisturizing and controlling beards that can’t be tamed by oils alone. Our beard balm applies easily and gives a firm control without causing your beard to feel greasy or weighed down. Packed with natural oils and butters that nourish and protect the beard and face.
Finish: Natural / Medium Shine
Scent: Oakmoss + Cedar
Size: 2 oz / 57g
Directions: Scoop a small dime-sized amount into palms, massage, and apply evenly into beard, working from root to tip.
Tips & Tricks
Beard Balm is best used for:
- Dry skin and/or dry facial hair. Provides rich and long lasting moisture for dry skin and hair.
- Cold and dry climates. When the colder months come around, or if you move to a cold climate, you may find that beard oil no longer provides sufficient moisture. Beard Balm works in the coldest and toughest climates by providing deeper and longer lasting moisture.
- Large or difficult to manage beards. Beard Balm has enough weight and control to lightly shape beards that are excessively frizzy and unruly.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich and nourishing yet easily absorbed, Jojoba oil is more similar to the skins natural oil than nearly any other oil.
- Shea Butter: A rich butter loaded with antioxidants that delivers protection and long-lasting nourishment to the skin.
- Castor Oil: A rich and deeply nourishing oil that strengthens hair follicles and fights skin inflammation.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Cedrus Deodara (Cedarwood) Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus (Labdanum) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) Oil