Now Hiring: Production Technician
O'Douds is moving to Houston and as such, we are hiring a new production team. We are looking for someone passionate about our values that is invested in working and growing with our team. This position has a clear path towards management as we continue to grow, should you be interested.
Direct Supervisor: Clayton Douds
Location: Houston, Tx
Address: TBD (North Houston area)
Pay: $14/hr with benefits
Hours: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Manufacturing of cosmetics and management of laboratory equipment, tools, cleaning, and other procedures. Further outlined below.
Previous manufacturing, restaurant, or kitchen experience preferred, though not a requirement.
Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Mathematics - Using basic mathematics to solve problems.
Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Spend Time Standing
- Lifting Heavy Objects
- Exposed to Hazardous Equipment and Materials
- Exposure to Burns and Cuts
Pace and Scheduling
- Pace Determined by Speed of Equipment
- Time Pressure
Tasks & Activities
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Prepare and assemble materials.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Start up and shut down processing equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Clean production equipment or work areas.
- Install new equipment.
- Provide advice or training to other technicians.
- Select cleaning materials, tools, or equipment.